- Intelligence in the unit is constantly monitoring the flowrate in real-time to ensure correct flowrate delivered to user. Even as system parameters change such as battery power deteriorating correct flowrate is guaranteed. Alarms soundif correct flowrate cannot be achieved so user can take appropriate action.
- With an extensive range of headtops, filters and accessories for a variety of hazardous applications, DURAFLOW provides flexible options for your respiratory needs.
- The lightweight, low profile ergonomic design provides comfort even over extended durations of hard work.
- Standard duration battery -up to 8 hours coverage; Extended duration battery available for longer shifts –up to 16 hours coverage. *
- Both batteries utilise high energy density Lithium-Ion technology for increased power peformance
- Unit can be submerged when fitted with battery and decontamination plugs, and is resistant against a variety of commonly used cleaning solutions (please refer to instruction manual for exact Cleaning& Maintenance details)
- DURAFLOW has a removable battery to allow users to charge and change batteries for uninterrupted work.
- Service support for main parts available as per Scott Safety’s wide approved PAPR service network.
- At approx 600g (without filters or battery), DURAFLOW is ultra-light and has a compact profile for comfortable long shift duration.
- *please note: decontamination hose plug, filter plugs and battery should be fitted if submerged for cleaning Battery operating times are based on a fresh battery, appropriately charged with new filters being used at room temperature and moderate workrates. Extremes of temperature, the age and cycle of the battery, charge status, filter clogging, and high workrates may negatively impact operating time. If the application is sensitive to operating time it is recommended that the end user consult Scott Safety to determine which type of battery should be used.