Devilbiss GTI PRO LITE gravity gun utilisers a comprehensive range of newly designed Air Caps and Fluid Nozzles to provide outstanding atomisation for all types of Solvent based and Water based coatings for the Fine Finish industries.
When routine maintenance is needed then the simple design and easy to maintain format ensures minimum down time and interrupted production
The PRO Lite is precision built using the highest quality materials and component parts for a guaranteed, reliable, long and durable working life in all industrial markets.
The superior PRO Lite performance is achieved with new and improved design technology utilising free breathing high capacity air passages and a coaxial linear air valve to provide unrestricted and even flow of compressed air through the gun body. This smooth air movement enables the precision-engineered air caps and fluid tips to produce superior atomisation with consistent droplet distribution throughout the spray pattern.
- Enhanced ergonomics combined with DeVilbiss legendary fit and feel ensure incredible performance, handling and balance
- Comprehensive range of Trans Tech (High Efficiency) Air Caps for a choice of Transfer Efficiency, Atomisation power and Application requirements
- Extensive range of stainless steel, hardened and tungsten carbide fluid tips and needles for all types of industrial applications
- Coaxial trigger air valve design for lighter trigger pull and improved air flow
- Drop forged aluminium gun body and removable air baffle for a longer working life.
- Fully Environmental Legislation Compliant with high transfer efficiency resulting in significant paint savings.
- Air adjuster valve provides instant on gun pressure adjustment for the sprayer
- Fully ATEX certified and authorised for use in the EU community