The Graco GX fine finish airless sprayer is an electric airless sprayer suitable for water based and solvent based paints, and both interior and exterior emulsions.
This paint sprayer can be used with reach tools such as the Graco cleanshot pole gun
The spray units have the following benefits:
- Compact and lightweight; perfect for residential use.
- ProXchange pump replacement system
- Pushprime button for reliable priming
- Adjustable pressure control system
- Easy to use
- Supports up to a 0.021" tip
The Graco GXFF is complete and ready to use, requiring just a 240v electric supply.
- Delivered complete with sg3 spray gun
- RAC X™ PAA515 fine finish spray tip & guard
- BlueMax™ 1/4" x 15M Paint hose
- Inlet tube cup, prevents drips during transport
- Analogue Fluid Pressure Gauge
ProXchange Pump Replacement System
Make the most of your pump and purchase a spare ProXchange pump section and avoid downtime, change out the pump in only 2 minutes, just 4 simple steps and your back up and running!- No tools required.
- Just 13Kg (28.lb)
- Easy to lift and carry
- Welded Steel Frame
Graco GXFF Specifications:
- Max. Tip Size: 0.021"
- Max Fluid Flow: 1.8 l/min (0.47 gpm)
- Max. Pressure: 207bar (3000 PSI)
- Weight: 18kg
- Voltage: 240v Single Phase
- Generator requirements: 3500W
- Size: 50cm x 34cm x 51cm HWL
The following links will save the files to your computer.
|Graco GX Literature||Download|