If you require any help or advice, or wish to place your order over the phone, please call +44 0113 231 0500. Alternatively, you can send an email to [email protected]. Don't forget, we offer free delivery on orders over £100 ex. VAT!
The DeVilbiss KBII 2.3 Litre is a versatile pressure fed cup with a hose that has been designed to give complete freedom of movement for the spray gun and the operator. Suitable for use with either conventional or compliant/HVLP pressure fed spray guns the cup can handle a wide variety of paints and coating materials. Its generous 2.3 litre capacity dramatically reduces the need for constant cup refills. Using a remote cup means that the spray gun is lighter and can even be used upside down with total maneuverability in hard to reach areas.
See further down this page for additional information and a more detailed specification.
Please note this product comes complete with a small hose set. The DeVilbiss KBII Pressure Cup is available to purchase separately
- Capacity: 2.3 Litre for greater area coverage and significantly lower refill time
- Complete gun manoeuvrability at any angle
- Suitable for most conventional or compliant pressure/suction guns
- Stable, wide, reinforced base and fast, spin ring lid system
- Aluminium or stainless steel options (for waterbased materials)
- Familiar gun grip handle plus belt hook for operator convenience
- At-the-job controls with lid mounted pressure gauge
- Available complete with short cup to gun air and fluid hoses
No documents available for download.