If you require any help or advice, or wish to place your order over the phone, please call +44 0113 231 0500. Alternatively, you can send an email to [email protected]. Don't forget, we offer free delivery on orders over £100 ex. VAT!
Iwata W400 Gravity Spray Gun
The High T.E.C. System's main features:
HIGH T.E.C. spray guns improve your paint finishing, reduce your painting costs and increase the profitability of your painting operation.
HIGH T.E.C. is the result of years of research in the dynamics of fluids, at our laboratories in Yokohama. Thanks to instruments such as spectrograph and three-dimensional CAD, we have formulated mathematical models and tested prototypes.
HIGH T.E.C. spray guns have been developed to meet the requirements of the Environmental protection Act and to provide excellent atomisation with all paint materials, also developed to meet the requirements of this act.
What sets HIGH T.E.C. apart from other systems is the incredible Transfer Efficiency: in independent tests efficiencies of up to 95% were achieved, far higher than the minimum 65% required by the EPA. HIGH T.E.C.
Spray guns have many features and benefits including:
- Transfer Efficiency issued by MIRRC THATCHAM.
- Paint transfer efficiency up to 65%.
- Developed for use with high solid and water borne coatings.
- Light easy to clean gun body (380/400 g).
- Low noise levels and low consumption.
- Available in centre feed gravity, side feed gravity, suction and pressure feed.
No documents available for download.