Returns, Warranty Returns, Policies and Procedures
We would like you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and our service. In the event of any item being unsuitable or wrong please read the following for advice on returning goods to ourselves.
Unwanted and exchange items
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for a refund or exchange if they are returned to Spray Plant (UK) Ltd within 14 days from receipt subject to the following conditions:
- Goods are returned carriage paid by customer.
- Goods are returned unused (not fitted) and in perfect condition in its original packaging where appropriate.
- Goods returned after 14 days may be subject to a restocking charge of 10%. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please include a copy of your receipt and a full covering letter with all returns and for your protection, please keep your proof of posting.
- Postage costs. As most of the items we sell include the postage charge within the price we reserve the right to deduct the cost of posting the item to you from any refund due. If we need to send out an exchange item there may be a further charge for redelivery.
Wrongly supplied or damaged goods
If in the unfortunate event of goods being wrongly supplied or arriving damaged please contact us for the best means of rectifying the problem. We will endeavour to rectify the problem as soon as feasibly possible.
If you need to return an item due to the fault of Spray plant (UK) Ltd we will of course cover your postage costs to the value of 1st class recorded delivery for small items or Royal Mail standard parcel service for larger items, both these services are available at any Post Office and should arrive back to ourselves within a day or two. Please note we are only able to refund postage for the services described, please do not use the Royal Mail special delivery service or a premium courier as we are not able to refund these costs. If you do use a premium service it is at your cost.
If you have an item that you need to return to Spray plant (UK) Ltd due to a fault within its warranty period please contact us first as we may be able to offer advice over the telephone. If in the event you need to post an item back please include a copy of your receipt together with full details of the problem so as to help us with a speedy return.
Please note some items may need to be returned to the UK manufacturer/distributor for inspection/repair. Goods must be returned in a clean condition, postage paid. We are sorry but we are unable to refund postage costs