To hire or not to hire, that is the question!
When you have a project that requires a spray machine, how do you decide whether to buy or hire?
Here are the top 10 reasons when it makes sense to hire your spray equipment:
- When you hire equipment from Spray Plant UK, the sprayer will be set up ready to go straight away and can be delivered directly to you. You don't have to worry about investing in large vans in order to get your spray equipment to site.
- You’ll receive advice and training every time – this is particularly useful if you’re new to spraying, new to the machine or you haven’t used the machine you have for quite a while.
- It's an obvious point but something that many of our hire customers love! You can return it, so you don’t have to worry about a large upfront investment or adding the equipment to your insurance, triggering higher premiums.
- You don’t need to worry about service and maintenance costs, so even more long-term cost savings.
- Often customers are unsure what machine they may need to do the job. With years of experience and expertise we can help advise which machine is the best fit for your spray job.
- Hiring gives you the opportunity to try before you buy!
- If you hire and rent spray equipment, you have the flexibility to work on a range of spray projects across a site, from plastering and spraying intumescent fire protection paint, to multi gun commercial decorating, and fine finishing. This is a great way to maximise revenue on a job.
- Hiring equipment allows you to expand your team when you need to.
- No need to pay for larger premises or a storage facility to store machines.
- Finally, after a hard days work, you don't have the hassle of cleaning it at the end of the day.
We can often guarantee next day delivery and same day collection.
Check out our spray paint hire page for the range of spray equipment on offer. At Spray Plant UK, we hire everything from standard airless spray equipment for domestic and commercial decorating to spray machines for mix plaster, intumescent fire protection paint and high build masonry materials. We also supply heavy duty HVLP units for fine finish, woodwork, steel railings and kitchen respray. Contact us today to find out more.