The benefits of using Graco’s Mini Merkur ES 30:1 for fine wood and metal finishing.
Want Spray equipment that provides Efficiency and Excellent Spray Performance? Graco’s Mini Merkur ES 30:1 has it all.
Designed to use less material than the competition and reduced air usage, thanks to the new air motor. The Merkur ES is a really efficient Sprayer. It also boasts low pulsation, so no stalling thanks to the new air valve technology.
The Mini Merkur 30:1 is ideal for both fine wood joinery and metal finishing.
Ideal for spray painting:
· Wooden window and door frames
· Spindles, banisters, and cabinets
Also perfect for metal finishing:
· Other smaller metal finishing applications
It is an out of the box, ready-to-spray finishing package, which means it comes with everything you need to get straight to work.
All Air-Assisted Packages include:
- A 7.5 m (25 ft) fluid hose and air hose
- Suction hose
- Graco G40 spray gun, which is light weight, comfortable in hand, with a light trigger pull, and air assisted.
- FAA412 tip for especially fine finish.
So what are the other benefits of the Mini Merkur?
- Easy to use
- Quick flush system requires less than 1 MINUTE to flush
- Very low material volume required to fill the system
- 2 to 10 years of proven reliability on key system components
- Delivers a superior, consistent spray finish – do we have demo video we can use?
- Can we talk about monitoring and auto stop?
- Easy to service? Fewer parts, easy to service and replace parts so really low cost of ownership.
- Flexible – the Mini Merkur ES comes with a two wheel cart, stand mount but also has brackets to wall mount. Ideal for workshops, where space is important.
- A hopper can be added if you want to change paint colour quickly.
Find technical specifications for the Mini Merkur on the product page.
At Spray Plant UK, we stock replacement spare parts, repair kits and accessories for the Graco Merkur spray units. Call for details.