These filters are suitable for protection against Spray Paint.
The innovative Drager X-plore Bayonet filter series are designed for a wide range of applications and different materials. They are designed with low breathing resistance. As the bayonet filters are posted to the side of the respiratory mark it allows for a wider field of vision.
Comfortable: easier breathing with lower resistance
- the special composition and pleating of the filter paper create more surface area- this reduces breathing resistance
- The casing is specially constructed- a large cavity ensures easy air intake and makes breathing extra comfortable.
Easy and safe
- The filters use a bayonet fastener which allows filters to be guided into the correct position until meeting the contact point.
- The handling areas also make it easier to attach the filters to the mask.
- The filters are made with a highly durable plastic casing.
- Double splash protection makes them safer for day-to-day use- the casing, as well as the hydrophobic paper, will effectively protect the user.