The compact airless device with maximum control
- The ControlMax 1900 Pro High Efficiency Airless takes the fear out of airless spraying, making it easier to paint like a pro.
- The HEA system’s new tip technology decreases overspray by up to 55 percent while delivering softer spray, improving control and providing a more- consistent finish.
- The durable and powerful .70 horsepower HEA pump can spray unthinned coatings with a rebuildable fluid section that maximizes sprayer life and is backed by the industry’s best and longest warranty.
Features & Benefits:
- Up to 55% less overspray mist thanks to reduced spraying pressure.
- Direct intake from the original container: for fast, clean painting.
- Maximum control: soft spray pattern makes paint application easier.
- Valve depressor: for high levels of operating safety and easy start-up.
- Handy carrying handle and compact design: make changing working location easy.
Unit ships complete with:
- Spray Gun.
- 311, 515 & 619 Reversible Tips and Guard.
- 30cm Tip Extension.
- Red 200m, Yellow 100m & White 50m Gun Filters.
- 1/4 in x 50 ft (6.4mm x 15m) Flexible Paint Hose.
What Can Be Sprayed
Release agent, oils, greases, glazes, stains and impregnating agents, undercoats, primers, fillers, synthetic resinbased paints, acrylic paints, emulsion and latex paints
MAX. NOZZLE SIZE - 0.019“
MAX. DELIVERY RATE - 1.5 l/min
OPERATING PRESSURE - 1595 psi
WEIGHT - 7.1 kg
MOTOR OUTPUT - 600W
VOLTAGE - 230V
TECHNOLOGY - Airless
DRIVE - Electric
We offer free shipping on orders over £100